Wednesday, June 11, 2014

US Embassy in Tel Aviv Makes History by Putting Homosexual Flag Under the American Flag

US Embassy in Tel Aviv Makes History by Putting Homosexual Flag Under the American Flag

By Julio Severo
“For the first time in history,” said a Facebook post from U.S. Ambassador Dan Shapiro, “the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv has raised the Pride flag together with our American flag.”
A photo attached to the social media announcement shows the homosexual flag flying directly beneath the American flag, a bold statement in a primarily Jewish and Muslim part of the world.
In spite of its Christian cultural roots, the United States has shunned from defending Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Even U.S. conservative Christian presidents avoided to declare it. Yet, the U.S. government under Barack Obama has made homosexuality one of their top foreign policy concerns, working hard, through its embassies, to give preference to homosexuality.
With information from Charisma magazine.
Recommended Reading:


  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Now the Mooselums have a REAL reason to burn down the US embassy.

  2. Never thought I would see this country so obsessed with gays, tyranny's and illegal immigrants that's all you hear form Obama.

  3. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Is the minority going to become the new majority in terms of power?

  4. Anonymous2:36 PM

    At least it helps me beleive that Obama is just an idiot as oppossed to a tratior.

  5. Anonymous2:43 PM

    DESPICABLE 'deserving to be despised, so worthless or obnoxious as to rouse moral indignation'

  6. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I guess we should be happy it is not flying above "Old Glory"

  7. Anonymous5:30 PM

    All of this for 3% of the population while the other 97% are tired of hearing about it.

  8. Anonymous7:37 PM

    COSTA RICA also made history back in April by raising the homosexual flag in the presidential house along side costaricas flag. By the way, the correct term is “homosexuals” not “gays”

  9. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Why don't they fly this the same at our Saudi embassy? Because we coddle the Islamists and shun and disrespect our historical allies.

  10. Anonymous1:46 AM

    This country is in its death throws....looks like Israel is finally going to be standing alone. England is dying, America is basically dead, France dying, its a sad sad world now.

  11. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Thanks to OBummer

  12. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Mr. Severo,

    I submitted this as a tip to Weasel Zippers (3,757 th most popular website in the U.S.), and they are now running the story on their front page! Note that the Last Days Watchman blog is given credit and a link, as well. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention!

    Here's a direct link to their article:

    Obama Ambassador To Israel Flies Gay Pride Flag Outside U.S. Embassy... | Weasel Zippers