Why I am not a socialist
Some reasons why I am not helping to build the kingdom of the Beast
By Julio Severo
Socialism is a fashion among atheists since Karl Marx. In its essence, socialism enthrones the State in the center of everything, as if the State had some kind of divine vocation or permission to replace God and meet all human needs: education, health, housing, employment, etc. Intending or not, every government promising such total provision is socialistic.
The socialist fashion has imposed on the collective mindset the strange “normalcy” of viewing government as responsible for taking care of all human needs, as if we needed a state super-nanny “caring” for us for a lifetime. Ask a cleaning woman or a powerful businessman what the role of the State is, and they will robotically echo: to deliver education, health, housing, employment, etc. The brainwashing is virtually finished now. Everything is ready for the coming of the kingdom of the Beast.
This brainwashing, which is widespread today, hit and so changed the mindset of many nominal Christians that they defend naturally ideas that are basically leftist. They unashamedly defend a State in the place of God, albeit with other words.
I for one am unashamed not to belong to that ideology, and I give now my reasons why I do not accept a State in the place of God.
1. I am not a socialist because I am not an idolater. The Bible puts God as the supreme provider. In the past, heathens put in this stand Baal and other gods. Today, socialists put the State as the supreme provider, giving it a character and function completely outside God’s purposes. To accept that role for the State imposed by socialism is to embrace idolatry and fall into serious sin against God.
2. I am not a socialist because I am not stupid. The Bible says that “by their fruits you will know them”. What has been the fruit of Marxism, created by Satanist Karl Marx? Socialism and its variations brought forth to the world more than 100 million murders. Socialism is undeniably the most murderous ideology today.
3. I am not a socialist because I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. There is no place in my life for socialism. Jesus walked healing and preaching the Kingdom of God, while the preachers of the Integral Mission “gospel” and other Liberation Theology labels preach, in Christian vestures, the kingdom of this world — the government in the place of God. The only kind of healing these false messengers preach is the state health care, funded by abusive and criminal taxes that violate God’s commands.
4. I am not a socialist because I am not a blasphemer. I do not mix Bible with the ideology of Karl Marx and his successors. I do not use the Gospel and the precious name of Jesus Christ to promote socialism and a socialist State. I cannot serve two masters, because it would be blasphemy to preach that, in the presence of the blood spilled of Jesus Christ that has been saving so many souls, an ideology that has shed so much innocent blood is the answer for the poor. I came from a past of poverty, and Jesus was my answer. To equate slightly the blood-shedding socialism with Jesus that shed his own blood for me would be blasphemy.
5. I am not a socialist because I do not want blindly to help a corrupt system. The Bible makes it clear that in the last days an arrogant and strong idolatrous State will raise up, demanding worship to itself. This day has come. We are in the last time foretold by God’s Word. The State today has almost no similarity with what a State should be according to Romans 13. Modern State is a false god, with its homosexual priests (as the old heathen religions) and pro-abortion, thirsty for innocent blood (as the old heathen religions).
6. I am not a socialist because I do not accept that the State became a religion, requiring worship to itself above all the religions, commands, precepts, etc. The State today is increasingly reflecting the image of the Beast, imposing itself above religions, equating Jesus Christ, the sovereign King of the Universe, with all the false gods, including from witchcraft, and imposing the submission of citizens to its pro-abortion and pro-homosexuality commands. The State-Beast today is a religion that will not accept anything except worship and submission.
7. I am not a socialist because I am not cynic. Intending or not, admitting or not, a Christian working for socialism is promoting a strange glory, though unashamedly he may say that everything is for God’s glory. Jesus does not need socialism to glorify his name. Jesus does not need a welfare and provider-of-everything State to achieve the objectives of the Kingdom of God.
8. I am not a socialist because I am a Kingdom of God citizen. In these last days, when individual States are merging and turning themselves into a super-state — or State-Beast — foreseen in the Revelation, I am glad to be a member of the army of prophetic resistance, which with the Lamb will overcome (see Revelation 17:14). The Government of God shall come and destroy the world government of the Beast built for a long time by the sympathizers of socialism and other aberrations.
9. I am not a socialist because I preach another government system. King Jesus has his own government system. That government system is called Kingdom of God. While atheist, Catholic, evangelical and animist socialists preach the kingdom of Karl Marx and his successors, I and many others preach the Kingdom of God.
10. I am not a socialist because I do not want to help to build the world government of the Beast. While an innumerable crowd is building the world kingdom of the Beast through socialism, I and many others are advancing the Kingdom of God, which shall destroy the kingdom of the Beast.
11. I am not a socialist because I am not an accomplice of thief and liar. The socialist State, which usurps the place of God promising to meet all human needs (health, education, housing, employment, etc.), has to impose abusive and criminal taxes on the population. And even after stealing continuously, it does not fulfill its promises. However it may be, the State has no permission from God to steal, regardless its justifications for the stealing.
12. I am not a socialist because I believe, as Romans 13, that the role of the State is only to punish criminals, including with capital punishment when necessary, and to praise good citizens. Any government overpassing and perverting the limits of Romans 13 is demonic and deserves to be denounced and repulsed. Any Christian preaching a government overpassing these limits is a false messenger and deserves to be prophetically denounced.
13. I am not a socialist because I believe in the revelations of God’s Word. The book of Revelation warns positively on the threats from the Beast, which will be a comprehensive and domineering State. The State-Beast wants for itself and its commands the maximum attention from everybody. The State-Beast promising care for every need of everybody forces all citizens to remain under its total welfare coverage. The State-Beast requiring being in the place of God reflects in truth its soul of Baal, with sacrifices of babies (abortion) and sacred and untouchable priests of homosexuality.
14. I am not a socialist because I have eyes to see and ears to hear what God’s Word shows and says. Whoever has eyes to see and ears to hear, let him pay attention to what God shows and says about the Beast, the gruesome State in these last days, which will mislead everybody. Promising to grant education, health, housing, employment, etc., who would fail to deceive the population? Year after year, the most corrupt politicians make these promises, and year after year the population elects them… The State-Beast already knows what to do to capture the people’s heart.
15. I am not a socialist because there is no ideology fighting so much as socialism so that “the kingdom of the Beast will come”. Certainly, there are other ideologies collaborating, but by far socialism is the master of ceremonies in this macabre and apocalyptic show of the Beast.
16. I am not a socialist because I am a son of God, not a fruit of imbecile ideologies impregnating collectively universities and schools. Modern schools, captured by the socialist ideology, deform citizens, forming a socialist mindset in children that will be congressmen, ministers, priests, physicians — everybody cast in the same mould, in the same mindset that the State should meet all the needs of everybody. I broke the mould. I belong to Jesus!
17. I am not a socialist because I am not manipulated. Most ministers in Nazi Germany used Romans 13 to teach German evangelicals to be submissive to the Nazi government. So do today leftist ministers on behalf of socialist governments. So will do ministers on behalf of the State-Beast. Even though those “revolutionary” ministers faithfully use Romans 13 to preach “submission and respect” to welfare governments, regardless how murderous they are, they do not hesitate to inflame their evangelical flocks with rebellious attitudes towards any and every government failing to fulfill the socialist ideal.
18. I am not a socialist because I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I love him and I hear his voice. Jesus is sufficient for me. Jesus and his government system — the Kingdom of God — are sufficient for me.
Those are only some of the reasons why I reject socialism and every ideology putting the State on a pedestal and in the center of the lives of human beings.
A time for prophetic resistance
Yet, the brainwashing in the conscious and subconscious of the masses has been so a profound, gradual and systematic process that even my arguments, which may appear many, are few. They are like a little stone in the overwhelming presence of the Goliath of leftist indoctrination prevalent throughout the society. They are insufficient to reverse the overpowering ideological hypnotization imposed on the mindset of the majority.
Nevertheless, I will continue preaching the Kingdom of God and its righteousness.
Nevertheless, I will continue serving King Jesus Christ in the context we are in — in the prophetic context of Revelation. It is in this context we should see the State and what it has changed into and what it is changing into.
While the order of God in Romans 13 is respect and submission to a State that respects and is submissive to the limits and calling God imposed on it, the direction for the followers of Jesus in Revelation is neither respect nor submission to the State-Beast. The State has changed, and so has done also God’s direction for the behavior of the Kingdom of God citizens in the modern society. The order in Revelation is resistance — to resist until the Kingdom of God comes.
So very gladly I say, pray and prophesize:
Come, Kingdom of God!
And certainly the Kingdom of God shall come and destroy all the systems and ideologies opposed to God and his indestructible government or put themselves in the place of God.
Portuguese version of this article: Por que não sou socialista