Nelson Mandela: Israel Is Terrorist and Islamic Arabs Are Innocent
By Julio Severo
If you believe the leftist Christian press, Nelson Mandela was… a Christian! Sheer indoctrination by the mainstream secular media? No doubt. The secular press has portrayed Mandela as a hero.
A major Protestant news site in Brazil published a list of nice quotes by Mandela. By reading exclusively these nice quotes, you could say that he was a hero and even a Christian.
Since the mainstream media and even the Christian press will not show you his quotes which are not nice, I will do it. Here is a list of some of these quotes by Mandela:
1) “But we know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.” (Address by President Nelson Mandela at the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, December 4, 1997, Pretoria.)
Comment by Julio Severo: The World Conference against Racism held by the United Nation in South Africa in 2009 was used as a platform against Israel, whose government boycotted it.
2) “I believe that there are many similarities between our struggle and that of the PLO.” (1990)
Comment by Julio Severo: PLO, or Palestine Liberation Organization, was a terrorist Islamic group responsible for many terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens, including children.
3) “We identify with the PLO because, just like ourselves, they are fighting for the right of self determination.”… “Arafat is a comrade in arms.”
4) “If one has to refer to any of the parties as a terrorist state, one might refer to the Israeli government, because they are the people who are slaughtering defenseless and innocent Arabs in the occupied territories.” (1990)
5) “If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.”
Comment by Julio Severo: Mandela had bad feelings about America under Ronald Reagan. Under Obama, the praises were mutual. Mandela praised Obama, and Obama has praised him too.
|Fidel Castro and Nelson Mandela|
Comment by Julio Severo: Understand that Mandela’s complaints are applicable only to America under Reagan. The US government without Reagan sees Mandela as a hero and espouses his socialist agenda.
8) “Under a Communist Party government, South Africa will become a land of milk and honey.”
Comment by Julio Severo: This “land of milk and honey” is a reversal of the Bible imagery. Since Mandela, the rate of sexual violence in South Africa has been among the highest in the world. An estimated number of 500,000 rape cases take place in the country every year and children, including babies, comprise 41 percent of all rape victims. South Africa is believed to have more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world. Even a son of Mandela has died of AIDS. A significant contributing factor for the escalation in sexual violence against children and even babies is the widespread myth among South African Blacks that having sex with a virgin will cure a man of AIDS. South Africa is now considered the world’s rape capital. It has also a very high rate of murders and assaults. In all of its history, South Africa has never seen so much rampant violence. This is just one of the Mandela legacies. Other legacies are: under his administration, South Africa legalized abortion and homosexuality.
9) “Yasser Arafat was one of the outstanding freedom fighters of this generation, one who gave his entire life to the cause of the Palestinian people.”
10) “The cause of communism is the greatest cause in the history of mankind!”
|Nelson Mandela and Fidel Castro|
12) “The victory of socialism in the U.S.S.R., in the People’s Republic of China, in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland and Rumania, where the living conditions of the people were in many respects similar and even worse than ours, proves that we too can achieve this important goal.”
13) “Communists everywhere fight to destroy capitalist society and to replace it with socialism, where the masses of the common people, irrespective of race or color, will live in complete equality, freedom and happiness. They seek to revolutionize society and are thus called revolutionaries. Those who support capitalism with its class divisions and other evils and who oppose our just struggles to end oppression are called counter revolutionaries.”
14) “In our own country, the struggles of the oppressed people are guided by the South African Communist Party and inspired by its policies.”
These policies led South Africa directly into the embrace of the culture of death.
In 1996, Mandela endorsed one of world’s most liberal abortion laws.
The same year, Mandela’s new constitution made, according to LifeSiteNews, South Africa the first country in the world to place “sexual orientation” alongside race and religion as a restricted grounds for discrimination — something that was instrumental for the legalization of homosexual “marriage” a decade later.
These policies led South Africa also directly into the embrace of the culture of violence.
There was no skyrocketting epidemic of white on Black rapes in South Africa before Mandela. But is it any wonder that since Mandela, South Africa has a skyrocketting epidemic of Black on white violence, including rapes? Dave Jolly says,
“In the cities, whites became the preferred targets for assaults, burglaries and rapes. My friends’ teenage daughter feared for her safety and modesty every day she traveled to and from school. Their daughter had classmates that were raped and robbed by blacks and the police, which were almost all black, and did nothing about it. These are only a few of the many racial horror stories that have been happening to many of the whites in South Africa. Conditions have become so dangerous that many whites are leaving the country.”
Marxism makes any nation violent.
About “nice” quotes of Mandela, do I need to say anything else? The man has said everything, and it is not nice or Christian.
With information from WND and Al-Jazeerah.
Portuguese version of this article: Nelson Mandela: Israel é terrorista é árabes islâmicos são inocentes