Monday, June 11, 2018

Facebook Censors Picture against Islamic Sexual Violence against European Girls


Facebook Censors Picture against Islamic Sexual Violence against European Girls

By Julio Severo
After I posted hours ago a picture against the Islamic sexual violence against European girls, Facebook gave me this message:
It looks like something you posted doesn’t follow our Community Standards. On Facebook, we don’t allow offers of sexual services, solicitation of sexual material, threats or depictions of sexual violence, threats to share intimate images or any sexual content involving minors.
We understand that you may not have known about these standards, so we’d encourage you to learn more about our policies on sexual exploitation and violence. If you’ve seen or experienced something on Facebook that you think goes against these or any of our other standards, you can report it to us.
Thanks for your understanding and help in keeping Facebook safe and welcoming.
This is the “offensive” picture:
Next, Facebook said to me:
You’re Temporarily Blocked From Posting
This temporary block will last 30 days, and you won’t be able to post on Facebook until it’s finished.
You’ve repeatedly posted things that aren’t allowed on Facebook. Read the Facebook Community Standards to learn what kinds of posts aren’t allowed.
So my Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/julio.severo) will be blocked for thirty days (effective June 10, 2018) not because I advocated Islamic sexual violence against European girls. I was blocked because I used a picture denouncing Islamic sexual violence against European girls!
This is not the first 30-day block of Facebook against me.
The whole month of February 2018 I remained blocked because I denounced the homosexual agenda and the Islamic invasion of Europe. See my article: Why Does Facebook Harass and Censor Christians?
Facebook also imposed a 30-day block against me on December 2017 because I mentioned the Christian duty to love sinners, including homosexuals. You can read my article here: Why Does Facebook Grant Free Speech to Anti-Christian Radicals and Impose Censorship on Christians?
And on June 2017 Facebook imposed another 30-day block against me because I was reporting on Brazilians who were fined for calling a homosexual “fag.” See my article: “Facebook, Censorship, Profanity, Name-Calling and Foul Language.” In this case, Facebook backtracked after a California-based legal group threatened to sue Facebook on my behalf. Because of the legal threat, Facebook recognized that its actions were censorship. See my article: Facebook Acknowledges Its Own Censorship on Julio Severo. What Happens Now?
Perhaps one of the most shameful acts of Facebook against me was to censor Leviticus 18:22, a famous Bible verse that I had posted on my profile, but Facebook did not like it and removed it. See my article: Help! Facebook Is Censoring Bible Verses
This censorship against a Bible verse immediately became headline on WND (WorldNetDaily), in a report titled “Famous Bible verse too sizzling for Facebook.”
Because of this scandal, Facebook contacted WND with this message:
“As soon as we were notified of the problem, we began to investigate and restored the content as soon as we were able to identify the mistake. The content has been restored since it didn’t violate our standards. We’ve informed Mr. Severo of the restoration and apologized for the error.” (See the WND report “Facebook finally responds on censoring hot Bible verse”)
Yet, the Bible post was not restored and I have never received any apology from Facebook.
If the Facebook owner, who is a left-wing Jew, does not care even about Leviticus 18:22, a famous verse from the Jewish Scriptures, why would he care about a post attacking Islamic sexual violence against European girls?
What I wonder is: How can a Jew, who belongs to a race and religion historically oppressed by Muslims, censor my effort to denounce Islamic sexual violence?
Earlier this year, a Jew denounced Facebook for excluding Israel and including Palestine. Is Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg against his own race and evangelical Christians, the most important allies of the Jews?
Tell Mr. Zuckerberg that Julio Severo is an evangelical Christian who is a passionate advocate of the Bible and Israel in its biblical borders.
Recommended Reading on Facebook Censorship:
Another Recommended Reading:
Recommended Reading on the U.S. Left against Julio Severo:

No comments :