Thursday, June 27, 2019

Expose on your Facebook profile the horrific crime of a 9-year-old boy who was tortured, mutilated and murdered by two lesbians and Facebook punishes you with a 30-day block to protect the crime and the left-wing criminals


Expose on your Facebook profile the horrific crime of a 9-year-old boy who was tortured, mutilated and murdered by two lesbians and Facebook punishes you with a 30-day block to protect the crime and the left-wing criminals

By Julio Severo
Because Facebook never gets tired of imposing its infamous 30-day block on my Facebook profile for my conservative stances, I will never get tired of exposing Facebook for its left-wing bias.
Facebook imposed on my Facebook profile a 30-day block as soon as I published this post (translated from Portuguese) on June 9, 2019:
Two lesbians commit a barbaric CRIME against an innocent 9-year-old boy, but the fake news press chokes all of it. When two shameless lesbians are slapped for kissing in public in front of children, the same press screams that the two lesbians have been victims of the fictitious crime of “homophobia.” Why do they stifle such a savage gay crime against a boy? Read and spread: http://bit.ly/2IqA7FV
Facebook interpreted my post as “hate speech.”
So if two lesbians make some performance that left-wingers judge as praise-worthy, it is ok to identify them as they are: lesbians. But if they commit a crime, are you banned from identifying them just as they are?
After Facebook initially warned me about its 30-day punishment for me, I asked for a review, saying:
“It is completely callous and scandalous the way Facebook BANS free speech. There is nothing legally improper in my text, which addresses a crime by two lesbians who tortured, mutilated and fatally stabbed a boy. Yet, Facebook protects the criminals and bans my text. Basically, the Facebook ban is protecting a criminal act. Please review again the text and fire the past reviewers. And, please, revoke the ban, because it makes no sense.”
Yet, Facebook rejected my request and insisted that I committed “hate speech” for exposing two lesbians who committed a horrific crime against a boy. So in the Facebook’s ideology, I am free to praise lesbians if they adopt a 9-year-old boy. However, if two lesbians murder the boy, I am not free to say that they are lesbians, but I am free to identify them just as “women,” as if only women, and never lesbians, are capable of torturing, mutilating and murdering children.
I have never heard about left-wingers complaining that they suffered a 30-day block from Facebook for criticizing Christianity and Jesus Christ. Never. But you can never criticize homosexuality and Islam, because Facebook deems them “sacred.”
I have suffered several 30-day blocks from Facebook exclusively for my conservative views.
* I have been blocked for recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, even though the owner of Facebook is a Jew and he should respect my pro-Jew feelings. But he preferred instead to respect the feelings of Muslims who do not accept Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
* I have been harassed by Facebook on the Brazilian presidential elections over my conservative stances.
And there are many other examples of harassments and 30-day blocks from Facebook against me.
The only time Facebook ever backtracked on its harassment and bullying against me was when a conservative legal group in California sent a letter to Facebook on 2017. See: Facebook Acknowledges Its Own Censorship on Julio Severo. What Happens Now?
Recommended Reading on Facebook censorship:
Recommended Reading on the U.S. Left against Julio Severo:
Another Recommended Reading:

No comments :