Monday, December 17, 2018

Does Facebook Reject My Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital?


Does Facebook Reject My Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital?

By Julio Severo
My Facebook profile (https://www.facebook.com/julio.severo) has been blocked for 30 days (beginning Saturday, December 15, 2018) because of my following post:
Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel. The United States and Guatemala, under evangelical presidents, have already made this recognition and have moved their embassies to Jerusalem. Russia made that recognition before Trump earlier this year but has not moved its embassy so far.
However, all such acknowledgments apply only to West Jerusalem. The United States, Guatemala and Russia only recognized West Jerusalem, leaving the Eastern part of Jerusalem unrecognized and open to negotiations to become the future capital of a spurious Palestinian state.
Benjamin Netanyahu, who is Israel’s pro-abortion and pro-sodomy right-wing Prime-Minister, has not complained about partial acknowledgments perhaps thinking half is better than nothing.
If [Brazilian President Jair] Bolsonaro recognizes the entire Jerusalem (both the western part and the eastern part) as capital of Israel, Brazil will outwit the US, Guatemala and Russia.
Full recognition protects East Jerusalem from falling into the hands of Palestinian terrorists.
I published this post on my Facebook profile and on all the Facebook pages administered by me on December 15, 2018. Facebook deleted this post in my page “Blog Julio Severo,” explaining: “We removed one of your posts because it doesn’t follow the Facebook Community Standards.”
How can a post defending Jerusalem as Israel’s capital be deleted as offensive when the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is a Jewish American?
I explained to Facebook that my post had nothing wrong, and Facebook answered “We’re sorry we got this wrong. We reviewed your post again and it does follow our Community Standards.”
My post was reinstated. This is Good News. But, at the same time, my personal Facebook account was immediately blocked for 30 days. This is Bad News!
I have sent this message to Facebook:
You had removed my post where I opined that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital. You removed my post in one of my pages, and blocked my account. I asked a review, and after some minutes you answered me this way: “We're sorry we got this wrong. We reviewed your post again and it does follow our Community Standards.” Thank for returning my post. Yet, you have not unblocked my account after the review. If, according to your review, my post does follow your Community Standards, there is no need to keep my account blocked. Please, unblock my account as soon as possible.
Yet, I have received no answer. My personal Facebook profile is still blocked.
Why does Facebook make such confusion to conservatives like me? Because the Facebook founder is Jewish, he should be able to understand my conservative views, which are based on the Jewish Scripture. For example, I defend Jerusalem as Israel’s capital because the Jewish Scripture does so. I oppose the homosexual agenda because the Jewish Scripture condemns the homosexual behavior.
Yes, I follow the Jewish Scripture. And I do much more: I follow a Jew called Jesus Christ. Is there something offensive to the Jew Zuckerberg when he sees me following the Jewish Scripture and the Jew Jesus Christ?
In spite of my faithfulness to the Jewish Scripture, Facebook has been relentlessly harassing me for my conservative stances. Since June 2017, Facebook punished me with its infamous 30-day blocks several times. You can find more information here: Facebook Censors Comment about Lesbians But It Does Not Censor Homosexual Comments against Jesus Christ.
Perhaps one of the most shameful acts of Facebook against me was to censor Leviticus 18:22, a famous Bible verse, among Jews and Christians, that I had posted on my profile, but Facebook did not like it and removed it. See my article: Help! Facebook Is Censoring Bible Verses
In this sacred verse God says: “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”
This censorship against a Bible verse immediately became headline on WND (WorldNetDaily), in a report titled “Famous Bible verse too sizzling for Facebook.”
Because of this scandal, Facebook contacted WND with this message:
“As soon as we were notified of the problem, we began to investigate and restored the content as soon as we were able to identify the mistake. The content has been restored since it didn’t violate our standards. We’ve informed Mr. Severo of the restoration and apologized for the error.” (See the WND report “Facebook finally responds on censoring hot Bible verse”)
Yet, the Bible post was not restored and I have never received any apology from Facebook.
The only time Facebook ever backtracked on its harassment and bullying against me was when a conservative legal group in California sent a letter to Facebook. See: Facebook Acknowledges Its Own Censorship on Julio Severo. What Happens Now?
I do not know if Facebook’s simultaneous attitude of reinstating my pro-Jerusalem post and block my account is a deliberate confusion to avoid potential lawsuits by using, in the end, its standard excuse: “We’re sorry we got this wrong.”
What I know is such confusion always hit conservatives.
Willing or not, I am a victim of Facebook’s left-wing bias.
Recommended Reading on Facebook censorship:
Recommended Reading on the U.S. Left against Julio Severo:
Another Recommended Reading:

No comments :