Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I Do Not Appreciate Left-Wing Surveillance


I Do Not Appreciate Left-Wing Surveillance

By Julio Severo
Right Wing Watch said yesterday, “It seems as if Julio Severo does not appreciate our coverage of the things he writes.”
No, I do not appreciate left-wing surveillance. Writing in BarbWire (where I am a contributor too), Rob Pue of Wisconsin Christian News said that it is the “professed goal” of Right Wing Watch “to persecute and spread false information about … Christian, pro-family organizations.”
In less than one week, this is the third time Right Wing Watch has targeted its “coverage” (surveillance) of my Christian writings. See more information here: Left-Wing Surveillance vs. Prayer Surveillance http://bit.ly/2wMGC1h
Portuguese version of this article: Não aprecio monitoração esquerdista
Recommended Reading:
Recommended Reading on the U.S. Left against Julio Severo:

No comments :