Monday, December 02, 2019

Julio Severo Needs Your Help


Julio Severo Needs Your Help

By Julio Severo
“Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.” (Galatians 6:6 NKJV)
If you are receiving knowledge and instruction in the articles of Christian awareness I publish on my blog, I challenge you to donate so that this work may continue.
Of course, this challenge is for voluntary action, very different from the actions of homosexualist and leftist activism, which works on the basis of coercion, often getting tax money, taken from the sweat and labor of each reader here, to indoctrinate the children of others.
My work goes in the opposite direction: to denounce this indoctrination. I’ve been doing this for over 20 years. In 1998, the Brazilian branch of Bethany House Publishers, then one of the largest evangelical publishers in Brazil, published my book “O Movimento Homossexual” (The Homosexual Movement), to warn churches and society.
I do my awareness work today on my blog without receiving a single penny from government and U.S. wealthy foundations, which often fund homosexualist and leftist groups and campaigns in Brazil.
I don’t count on the funding of governments and wealthy U.S. foundations. I count only on you and your voluntary collaboration.
Make a donation to Julio Severo.
If you live in the U.S. and have a U.S. bank account and would like to deposit your personal donation directly to a U.S. bank account, write me at this email: juliosevero5@gmail.com
Make right now any donation. In fact, be a regular donor.
If you need more information, please feel free to contact me at this email: juliosevero5@gmail.com
Of course, as God’s Word teaches, “share in all good things with him who teaches” is not limited just to financial collaboration. It can be anything else. If you have something good that God is directing you to share or do, make contact with me.
If you cannot help with financial resources, help by your prayer.
I keep my work on the base of resources coming from voluntary donations. Even Jesus depended on voluntary donations. See:
“Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve [were] with Him, and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities — Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.” (Luke 8:1-3 NKJV)
The ministry of Jesus and his apostles impacted by receiving only voluntary donations from women who believed in them and their work.
My work as a Christian writer has been cited in many languages over the years. I’ve had an article published by Charisma, the world’s largest Pentecostal magazine, and LifeSiteNews. In fact, for years I was an official translator for LifeSiteNews and C-Fam, the world’s two largest pro-life Catholic websites.
My Christian activism has been mentioned for over a decade on WND (WorldNetDaily), one of the largest conservative websites in the United States.
“How,” you ask, “can a Brazilian writer without money and without funding from governments and foundations have such an impact in Brazil and the U.S.?” It is God, acting through His Holy Spirit and through collaborators.
My articles have been published from Brazil, the United States, Germany, Australia, Poland, Lebanon to Russia.
There are no known conservative Brazilian writers whose names have been systematically attacked for years and blacklisted by People for the American Way, one of the largest leftist organizations in the United States. Yes, my name is in their blacklist. To me, every left-wing attack against me is an honor. And I give all glory to Jesus.
There are no known conservative Brazilian writers whose work was attacked by CNN, the largest left-wing news network in the U.S. and the world. Yes, my work was mentioned negatively by CNN. To me, every left-wing attack against me is an honor. And I give all glory to Jesus.
There are no known conservative Brazilian writers who have been attacked repeatedly by The Advocate, the world’s largest homosexual magazine. Yes, I have had this “honor” several times. To me, every left-wing attack against me is an honor. And I give all glory to Jesus.
In 2017, HotSpots, Florida’s most important homosexual magazine, gloatingly announced: “Creep of the Week: Brazilian Writer & Blogger Julio Severo.” Several other U.S. homosexual websites and magazines, from coast to coast, also me gave this rating in 2017.
If I cursed them, they would use against me anti-discrimination laws. But when they curse… It’s a sign that my work is bothering and impacting.
I don’t have my own PayPal account, because after an international homosexual campaign, PayPal closed my account in late 2011. This case made headlines in the U.S. through the WND. In 2017, a U.S. Jewish group made their PayPal account available to help me, but this account closed in 2019 after homosexualist groups sued the group.
Over the past few years, Facebook has imposed on me several 30-day blocks for expressing my views on homosexual sin and Islamic violence. Facebook even removed a Bible verse that I posted on my profile. Again, WND made this case a national headline in the U.S.
All of this is the result of impact.
I would not have this impact on the U.S. and Brazil if it were not for the grace of Jesus Christ and the prayers of supporters.
This impact is thanks to your collaboration. It is thanks to you who believe in this work. So, donate today! Become, in fact, a regular donor.
I really need your regular collaboration to keep impacting.
Help this awareness work not to stop impacting in Brazil and the U.S.
Portuguese version of this article: Julio Severo precisa de sua ajuda
Recommended Reading:
Another Recommended Reading:

No comments :